Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Little Snowmen

I also made a couple of little snowmen for another CAL at Crochetville. I designed these myself. It's the first time I made anything stuffed, and designed anything stuffed! I really like the way they came out. If I get my butt in gear I will post the pattern here.

I think I like beads for the eyes on the santa snowman instead of making a knot with thread. I got the idea for the beads and the nose from AJ (from Crochetville). She designed a small nowman as well and has posted the pattern on her blog. Her blog is listed in my Blogs section. It's called "this life of mine".

I just love snowmen!

That snowman to the left of the santa snowman is a jar I painted. It's a recycled French Onion Dip jar. I made it last year. I plan on putting a candle in it.


Did I mention I love snowmen! LOL

No comments: